A recently published issue of Sex Education contains key papers from AFSEH’s first national conference.
With an open access editorial introduction by Tania Ferfolja and Jacqueline Ullman, and an open access In Conversation between Simon Blake and Peter Aggleton, the issue contains papers details cutting edge research and commentary from across Australia.
Topics addressed include:
- the importance of educating young people about HPV vaccination in schools;
- teacher positivity towards gender diversity;
- parents’ perspectives on sexuality education;
- the politicisation of Australian queer affirming curriculum materials;
- young people’s perspectives on homophobic language use; and
- LGBTIQ experiences in tertiary education.
Contributors include Paul Byron, Cristyn Davies, Karyn Fulcher, Kerry Robinson, Barrie Shannon, Rachel Skinner and Andrea Waling
Full details here: