Home » Posts tagged 'BBVs'
Tag Archives: BBVs
The third biennial SiREN Symposium will bring together West Australian practitioners, clinicians, researchers and policy makers with an interest in sexual health and blood borne virus (SHBBV) issues. The Symposium will provide opportunities to:
- Connect with others in the SHBBV sector;
- Learn about the latest projects and research; and
- Build skills in research, evaluation and knowledge translation.
Registration now open!
Registrations for the Symposium are now open. The registration prices are as follows:
- Full-time student/unwaged registration: $60
- Early bird registration (prior to Thursday March 29, 2018): $120
- Full registration (from Friday March, 30 2018): $150
To register please click here and follow the link to the 2018 SiREN Symposium event registration. NOTE: If completing multiple registrations, please only enter up to four at a time as the system times out and loses the information.